Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
Beatrix, former Queen of the Netherlands proudly wearing her 'pizza' broche while visiting Marina Abramovic.
09:32 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by DonnVitQ in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 February, 11:42
In response Donn VitQ to his Publication
Definition of a vampire right there! I hope she was caught and taken DOWN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 February, 09:55
isnt she so proud? Look at her pizza pin as well. These people are evil to the core!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Coman @DavidComan4
20 February, 12:40
If the devil had a wife...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 February, 09:40
Are they ever able to be in sunlight

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 February, 09:57
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I do nkt think they cannot be in the sun. I think tgey are always in dark areas doing their evil 💩. I could be wrong maybe it is their complextion.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
19 February, 09:38
🤮🤮