Stephen Butler @StephenButler
19 February, 09:01
I am a patriot.
I am instructed to hold the line. What line? Where is it?
I am hopeful that soon we will have some good news. Right now, there is nothing to even hold to. Help me out here. I have been invested in this movement since Jan. 2019. Two years. I have lost friends because I took the red pill. I am weary. I ger revived when I listen to Juan O Savin, but man it would be nice to see something soon.
I went to DC. The media is lying. what can we do? I am trying to hang on...but i am tired. It's like my dad used to say, "Poop, or get off the pot."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JC. Campbell @Majomega
I feel you brother. Weigh your options carefully and make a wise choice. God never says to stop using your brain to discern truth and wisdom; just the opposite. Right now, our best hope is that my brothers in the military have the balls to do their job and if you look at the signs that seems to be true. But keep your powder dry and get to know your neighbors and your local law enforcement. You could save lives and suffering when the shit hits the fan....and one way or another it will.
09:06 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Stephen Butler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Majomega in this post can reply
Stephen Butler @StephenButler
19 February, 11:14
In response JC. Campbell to his Publication
thanks jc. its good to have friends in the battle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396