Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 March, 10:55
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
26 February, 05:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
02 March, 11:58
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
scum.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
03 March, 12:47
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
My first reaction was "EWW"!
My next thought was find the female in this picture...

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
26 February, 05:05

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 February, 04:40
I just have to say...FOOK YOU ROBERT DENIRO, MILEY CYRUS & THE REST OF THE #BROKEWOKE #Hollywood #satanic WASTELAND! #pain IS GONNA RAIN WITH THE #truth 🇺🇸

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 February, 04:40
I just have to say...FOOK YOU ROBERT DENIRO, MILEY CYRUS & THE REST OF THE #BROKEWOKE #Hollywood #satanic WASTELAND! #pain IS GONNA RAIN WITH THE #truth 🇺🇸

Ginger Mag @Ginger
25 February, 07:34
Fu$k Biden, he is a pedo!

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
21 February, 11:07
This made my day!!! I cant wait to see the whole thing! And silly fan girl sidebar, other than losing Trump's posts, the only thing I'm sad about being banned from Twit is that Gen Flynn & Scott Baio (& his brother) followed me. Scott Baio is a true Patriot but takes no shit! I had many wonderful interactions & convos with him & he is a wonderful human & I'm not surprised he's on our side! My favorite part of that clip is "If it starts a civil war, remember who has all the guns." 😂🔥💣🇺🇸

Alana Sayler @asayler
20 February, 03:22
This is killer!👊🏼

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 February, 09:17
He knows their secrets!!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
19 February, 09:02
Where do I see the entire thing?!?!?!!!! This looks awesome.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
21 February, 10:56
In response USA DAR to his Publication
I would love to know that, too!