⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
From Lin Wood's Telegram:
"No word from SCOTUS yet on whether they will allow the election cases to proceed.

The cases were set for conference today and while I claim no firsthand knowledge of how the Court operates, I assume the Justices confer together in private.

Perhaps we will learn the decisions on Monday on whether the writs of certiorari will be granted. If so, the cases can proceed.

A grant of certiorari requires that a minimum of 4 Justices vote in favor of granting the review.

Hope that helps."
08:13 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
19 February, 08:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 February, 08:27
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
19 February, 08:34
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
this is so FUNNY, because its all delay delay delay, WHEN WILL THE TRUTH BE REVEALED. I will NOT WAIT one more day after 3.4.21 for the 19th Prez to be. I will close down all social media and Not WATCH another time come and go with no results. If this is a MOVIE then there should be no power given to BIDEN, if BIDEN has power then their is no PLAN, and this is not a MOVIE it is real life and it will be time for Patriots to do what our FOUNDERS told us to do with an illegal governement who has come to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
19 February, 08:19
Looks like a excellent connection & evidence to me.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
19 February, 08:16
Thanks for posting, I keep checking