Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Killer Cuomo. Crimes Against Humanity. Death Penalty.

Rogan O'Handley-telegram

Andrew Cuomo is a mass murderer

That’s it

That’s the post
07:56 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 February, 11:01
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
19 February, 08:35
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
He needs to pay but they might fake his death. Evil only spread because their is no accountability for the doer. killer Cuomo is on the phone but he didn't actually kill those people. Those health professionals knew what they were doing is wrong and they still did it.
Them i want to call murders to their face.

When you are on the operating table Cuomo is at home talking to the guy about to cut you open. I don't fear people like Cuomo i fear those who would look you in the eye and do harm to you while using the devil language "just doing my job"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
19 February, 08:37
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
yes...horrifying...modern day brownshirts.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
19 February, 08:40
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
are you a healthcare worker. doubtful from your tone. you do as dts tell you or youndont work. BUT YOU DO GET ALL THE BLAME FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. DONT KNOW WHAT YOU THINK NURSING HOME HEALTHCARE WORKERS CAN DO SBOUT NEW ADMISSIONS. HEALTHCARE WORKERS HERE YOURE A FOOL.