Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ @Tilly4Truth
I feel like not many people see my posts, but I'll ask anyway 🤣 Are we supposed to hear something today from the Supreme Court?? Why no info yet?
07:10 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tilly4Truth in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
19 February, 08:32
In response Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
19 February, 07:51
i read on scotus site the 25th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 07:53
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
They had one state case today and I think 2 more states on the 25th. I just would have thought we would hear something today. Even if it was to tell us they won't decide til next week. 🤷‍♀️

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
19 February, 07:49
I know I put it out there and I'll put it out there, nobody seems to be seeing but if only one. thats a win

19 February, 07:51
In response Michelle Anderson to her Publication
Yes, I agree! 🙂

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 February, 07:23
Can we just get the EBS PA'LEASE!! 🤣

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 February, 07:22
Hi! IDK but it would be odd for them to leak anything from
the 1st day. The results of these hearings should be so
shocking, they need to reveal it carefully.

19 February, 07:23
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I hope so!! 🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 07:20
🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Karen Gollins @Frisco
19 February, 07:19
waiting to hear!