JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
[Sleepy Joe] announces from [Pfizer] today that 100 million vax are on their way and that we might be able to take our masks off by next Christmas but there are no guarantees. I do not recommend this video...

https://www.c-span.org/vid...
06:33 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 09:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Spot on. Perfect Timing.
Please Share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
19 February, 06:49
He can take those masks and put them where the sun doesn't shine!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ryan kuehl @showtime
19 February, 06:44
I work there and makes me sick to my stomach he showed up. I had no desire to see a Faux Prez............

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
19 February, 06:36
NO MASK FOR ME ONLY AT THE STORE> AND BIDEN IS NOT PRESIDENT HE IS FAKE JAKE IN THE BASEMENT CASTLEROCK

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 February, 06:35
my mask never came on! They are not going to control me!