Only people mentioned by Bushwacker in this post can reply
Jude Berg @sharingstuff
19 February, 06:54
In response Bush Wacker to his Publication
my gab acct is down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnell Loop @Lynnell
19 February, 06:55
In response Jude Berg to her Publication
Mine too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Polly Wog @Polly_wog
19 February, 06:54
I just read on Telegram Ghost Ezra said down to get rid of bitcoin hackers

Polly Wog @Polly_wog
19 February, 06:55
In response Polly Wog to her Publication
GhostEzra, [19.02.21 18:17]
[ Photo ]
Some hacked some Gab accounts asking for Bitcoin donations. Beware spread the word.

GhostEzra, [19.02.21 18:38]
Andrew runs his own servers. Nobody's taking Gab out. But there was a vulnerability today, so they shut it down to fix. People were asking for bitcoin from hacked accounts.

Rain Man @RainMan
19 February, 06:45
Mine works in CO

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
19 February, 06:39
any idea how exactly?

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
19 February, 06:39
Confirmed :(

Rain Man @RainMan
19 February, 06:44
In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication
Mine works in CO

Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
19 February, 06:37
Wow. They are out to silence us. Pray Anonup holds strong🙏

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts