CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
All these years of her sicko torture to america and now they finally leak out that her father and family had ties to Communists? WTF!!! WHY WAS THIS A SECRET!!!!!!!! IMPEACH THIS EFFING BITCH!! GET RID OF HER!! THEY PROTECTED HER! WHY??????
06:04 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 February, 10:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Not just Commies... She herself = Nazi's.

Another Paperclip baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 February, 10:44
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
đŸ˜³đŸ˜±đŸ˜¨đŸ˜¡đŸ¤¬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JC. Campbell @Majomega
19 February, 08:55

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
19 February, 09:22
In response JC. Campbell to his Publication
about time

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
19 February, 08:46
Amen...

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
19 February, 06:53
My thoughts exactly. Her family is Mafioso Black Nobility.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 February, 10:46
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
I did not know that. I think a lot of people do not know either. Why was it such a secret? So many people knew but did not tell Americans. That i so wrong in so many ways.