Only people mentioned by BlueRose777 in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
20 February, 04:40
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
FYI wool blankets trap a layer of heat near the body. Camping trick is to put one under the body/ where you lay. If you have the lambskin mattress covers you can achieve the same thing.

Pure wool is most effective.

I search high and low for woollen blankets and jumpers (sweaters) in thrift stores.

Merino thermals or any thermals
Down duvets
Hot water bottles
Woolly socks and hats - heat lost here.

Praying for Texas. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elk Meadow @meadow_elk
20 February, 08:56
and pray. dont forget the prayers to keep your soul warm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
20 February, 04:53
it's said if you do this it will heat a small room... I cannot confirm this, but it is worth a try...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 February, 07:46
American inginuety

Marley McCord @Marley808
19 February, 07:21
this is brilliant! i wonder if we can get some shipped in to lower income neighborhoods. i would gladly order as many as my piggy bank can afford lol.

Big Tex @BigTex
19 February, 06:56
sharing body heat is a wonderful thing. thats what got my wife and me through this last week.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
19 February, 06:30
praying for the cold and hungry