Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Hmm seeing all the reports of effects of the vaccine in people who took it, but then not seeing ANY effect on people who are our friends, who also took the vaccine makes me wonder... You read about all those issues, dead people, health issues, but then 3-4 people in your circle take the vaccine and all feel fine. Except one who was feeling a bit sick after the first shot, but was good again 2 days later.

However remember when Trump used to say"
The Cure cannot be worse than the disease?
Wonder why he said that...

Yes back then it was about HCQ, but truly everything he ever said, came true later on and not exactly when he mentioned it.
05:43 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
19 February, 06:01
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
The immediate effects of any vaccine are variable. The greater cause for concern is with the long-term effects of DNA cahnges. These RNA vaccines are designed to reprogram human DNA.

This COVID vaccine is worthless, IMO. Most vaccines are. No benefit. High risk. Everyone has to make their own choice. For most, the choice is not about their health, but about keeping their job or receiving social approval through compliance.๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 February, 05:48
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
My nurse friend got the second and immediately felt sick, arm was super sore and said she could feel it moving through her body. Do you think they will have issues down the road?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
19 February, 05:51
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I am praying for all humans who are deceived and take the vaccine. But obviously we were warned by Q and Team. Not everyone will make it. 4-6% lost forever, it must have a reason! The End won't be for everyone... It is all about Free Will, nobody took that away. Taking vaccine because you cannot work? Well guess what I would do... Fire myself because I do not take anything forced to do something for others... Big Pharma has to be dismantled! They have hurt and killed too many people!

I do pray that all those who took the shot won't come down with worse than COVID might have been for them. ๐Ÿ™