CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 12:58
I NOW AM CONFIDENT IN SAYING “ BUFFALO HORNS “ GUY IS NOT ( ANTIFA ) & MAY WORK UNDER COVER FOR DOD !! FBI HAD TO AFTER HIM THEY ARE COVER FOR ANTIFA !!!! ( 2 )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin pick @psayli
19 February, 05:23
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
sorry - this is so confusing for me - don't know if he is good or bad?????????? anyone???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 05:24
In response robin pick to her Publication
I SAY HE IS A GOOD GUY

robin pick @psayli
19 February, 05:28
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
ok - but what was the point of him being there - what was accomplished - Trump was impeached again and what good has come of any of it

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
HES UNDERCOVER GETTING EVEIDENCE .
05:29 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response robin pick to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it