Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 February, 10:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
19 February, 12:05
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
None whatsoever ... 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 February, 12:35
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
😂🤣😂 These are just great. Ask me sometime about my experience watching the first "Mars rover" and how i knew it was faked.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
19 February, 04:14
I'll bite -- forge on ...

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 February, 04:31
Back when the first "Mars rover" supposedly landed, NASA had a 24/7 livestream going and i used to watch it. One day, as i was watching it on my computer, a fat chicken strutted across in front of it nonchalantly pecking and clucking. I laughed my self sick. I was home alone and no one believed me when i told them, but i knew from that point on it was ALL faked. Every last mission is a lie. I actually think we have had bases on the moon and Mars for a long time.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
19 February, 05:18
Cluck cluck ... 😜

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 February, 05:19
OMG, LMAO 😂 It even looks like the chicken! You have to post this on WEGO

Only people mentioned by cmbwsu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bob Enslow, click on at the bottom under it