Keep an eye out for Maxell Declass.

https://www.courtlistener....
11:27 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 January, 04:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Looks like you are missing a W...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
19 January, 04:33
sounds gpod whats the plans for next elections since its looking toward 2024 same righed stuff or more rigging just curious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
sounds gpod whats the plans for next elections since its looking toward 2024 same righed stuff or more rigging just curious

America First @Realdeal

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 January, 04:16
Will do VK…😎

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 January, 04:01
That gal that was Epstein's handler? She just has lists of names, videos, pictures and has the contacts/methods to launder money, people, information, blackmail, drugs, weapons. The regular declass stuff

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
19 January, 03:45
💜 Wonder wat a MM of MAXWELL would produce to find a deeper understanding of what is hidden in her DNA...I seem to locate appropriate players good vs bad this way to identify and penetration test the soul to see how my energy feels after my command center launches a mirror of TRUTH of who THEY are at them.

SO,
MAXWELL
4365632 *First Gematria dig here (DCFEFCB)
7292 >> 2927 *Dig 💙

19 January, 03:46
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

19 January, 03:47
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
19 January, 02:04

Magpie Season @Magpie_season
26 January, 09:49
its dropped

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 January, 02:39
test

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
19 January, 08:01
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

B.. J.. @BJBJ
19 January, 02:30
Hey VK, Whats your Pissed Level?

Trump and Team are blowing up the swamp today. 🇺🇸Patriots taking America Back🇺🇸
I listen to the hearing and viewed Lin's post on Telegram.

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 January, 01:58
I listened in on the call. Many docs were unsealed with calls for redactions for medical, non-parties and "Does" (people that have not yet been addressed). At the end of the call there was a request from council to have a week plus a day (and possibly extending to 1/29) in order to prepare court's requested redactions. Judge granted and also asked that docs be posted in a visible group with title such as "Documents ordered unsealed"

NOTE: Some of the unsealed noted today had also be prev unsealed in other cases and noted as such.

Wish it was sooner, but there ya go! Keep an eye on lin

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 January, 01:59
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
...eye on link - on another topic, you're probably already watchning lin🤣

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
19 January, 01:55
I see the next 2 months of trials ... tribunals & Disclosure ... The media has no choice but to roll with what's coming

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
19 January, 01:11
please help me review this site - there is too much here for me to review alone
https://geopolitics.co/vit...

many links look solid...many articles are in line with my research but I can't verify it all and share...

for example:
https://geopolitics.co/202... I am a retired blast consultant and agree with most of this - nuclear - if so not the old style but some new type (no fireball - very low loss of life proportionally to the size of the blast) - radiation/fall out??? But they do not specify past

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
19 January, 12:56

Kovian Tel @Kovian
19 January, 12:53
A portion of the hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 12:08
20mins ago at 12:06

11:45 > 119 911
11:45 > 2:9 > 1111
11:46 > 2:10 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6
11:46 > 111 > +++
11:47 > 2:11 > 1111
11:47 > 2:11 112 > P > 16 61 > 7

missing W = 23 PAIN

KMD = 28 82 > 1010 > 118 > V = 22 > 1111
Added 'S' = [19] 91 > 1010

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 12:18
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
There appears to be a posting issue with the string of characters shown in the below image, @administrator .

Less than, greater than (used to show mirror in decodes) displays fine while composing a post, but when it is sent, the characters disappear.

First line of the above decode was 119 mirror (these two characters) 911. Not sure who AnonUp is interpreting this string, but it's not posting as composed.

I've run into this multiple times over the past week (not an isolated incident).

Thanks in advance. WRWY

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 12:07
Possible Epstein was a puppet [not the main person(s) of interest]?
Financed by who or what [F] entities?
1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.
2. Feed an addiction [controllable]
Maxwell family background?
Robert Maxwell history [intel, agency, wealth, [CLAS 1-99]]?
Sometimes it's the people in the background that are of greater significance.
Q

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
19 January, 11:48
arent these the same as we have already seen before?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
19 January, 11:44
I was listening earlier then lost connection

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 11:40
[W] 23, P23N

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 January, 11:39
VK missing 'w'

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 January, 11:35
hearing on Telegram the judge says it will be released next week WTF

Red Pill @Redpill96
19 January, 11:31
😀

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 January, 11:30
I was trying to listen to the courtroom playing, but having difficulty.