Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
I'm surrounded by an increasing number of people celebrating their soon and already done vaccine injections ...
absoflippingly unbelievable ...
so sad ...
and they keep looking in compassionate ways at this never giving up conspiracy guy ...
No problems, I'm used to that since almost 30 years, having seen deep state issues while doing humanitarian work for almost a decade in war and conflict areas around the world ...

But it is so sad ... also with these mRNA vaccines (Judy Mikovits, such a great hero) ... and it seems that an increasing number of deaths will occur within three to six months?
Will really so many vaccinated people die?

I have no doubts in WEF, Elite, Rothschild, Gates, etc. eugenic population reduction and reset plans ... But I also believe that Q Team has it all, and since years ... and I pray that the ultimate satanic plan is further being destroyed ... and also that these vaccines have somehow been defused ... Anyone knows?
04:48 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z, click on at the bottom under it