Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
19 February, 08:56
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
im sorry but im dome with the popcorn and holding the line. today was supposed to be done in 30. well its a big fat nothing like every other day the last several months

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
19 February, 06:30
Wow Thornton, all your Twitter accounts are suspended. It might be time for therapy or a psychologist. You've gone so far down the rabbit hole . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
19 February, 06:33
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
I am begging twitter to suspend me but can't seem to make it happen! I keep getting this when I try to shut it down!

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
19 February, 06:49
In response Franklin Hennessy to his Publication
You're a keyboard tough guy wannabe, a true hero harrassing women on the internet. Who needs therapy or a psychologist? Project much, 🤡💩?

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
19 February, 04:45
This made me laugh!

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
19 February, 04:37
I hope my expectations doesn't get "fryed" (hehe) this time around! Things has to happened. We're almost at the end.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 04:37
Happy FriYAY Casey Dee!! I'm seeing a lot of what looks like farewell posts from a lot of frens here. Praying this means "it's happening"! Looking foward to a FABULOUS weekend! Godspeed to you my friend!🙏🙌💗

Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
19 February, 04:36
🍿🍿🍷

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
19 February, 04:35
let's do this 🙏❤️