🔥Twin Nickels🔥

I'm sooo proud of you
03:59 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 February, 05:36
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
😭🇺🇸🇺🇸💖💖🙏🏽🙏🏽🙌🏼🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 February, 05:40
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
❤❤❤😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
22 February, 03:05
i cried reading this.... so good.... needed.

22 February, 03:07
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Hi 😊 It really is needed.

❤😘❤

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 February, 09:46
That LION and his PRIDE are getting too blood thirsty for the DEATHS of GOD's PEOPLE.

WE THE PEOPLE are the WHITE HATS of GOD now.

GOD IS TRUTH and it is not offered by those I sent.
LIES, TRICKERY, DEATH, SUFFERING, PRETENSE, Scripts, Silicon Masks are not of GOD.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 February, 02:01
I jope u don't ,ind I want to steal your meme

20 February, 11:34
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Steal away Sweet Heart. Its not mine I stole it too. 😊

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
20 February, 01:50
😊💚😇🙏

19 February, 05:17
I just realized I wrote Twin Nickels not Two Nickels. Twin Nickels is still the truth soooo. No Worries.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 February, 04:03
🙏💖🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 February, 04:01
❤️🙏✝️