IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
so has anyone considered we may have to deal with Biden or Harris for at least 4 years? I do not have faith in the supreme court. My belief is this and this alone. Maricopa is the battle we cannot afford to lose. regardless of the outcome in Arizona we will not have Biden immediately out of office. everything is being slow walked. I have lost my business, my savings, my car, and my home. I live in Florida which claims to have an open economy and for the most part it is now open. yet at the end of the day I have lost everything and dont qualify for any assistance from the government which truthfully I would feel guilty to take. I wish you all the best. I cant pay my phone bill so this may be my last post for a long time. please say a prayer for me as i could really use it.
03:44 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Xz1l3d0n3 in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
19 February, 03:57
In response IAm InExile to his Publication
I'm so sorry you lost everything. These days are crazy!!! I don't believe we will have to put up with BiDan for 4 years as I'm still trusting the plan. I only pray I'm right. I have to admit the light is getting dim. I will pray for you and your situation. Hang in there. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396