Only people mentioned by @Gaptriot3 in this post can reply

🧐Only 15 in this pic

i miss twitfacin' 🤨

OH MY! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
❤❤❤❤ Love ya!

In response Dee ash to her Publication

i know. i miss you too! love you ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

that's not coincidence. these are the kinds of things that act as waypoints keeping my hope alive.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Prof Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙌Grateful for your posting it here!
I miss these since being banned from Twit!

#Godblessourtroops!

you can still go to the twitter feed for any information source you may have been following. i wish it was possible to add them in as bookmarks HERE so we could avoid the cesspool and still get the research data

(1) Show this thread

thats good now take those masks of our guys.

surprised twatter hasn't kicked them off too.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

WEhat does "shift colors" mean. So the CI A went from a colored logo to B/W a couple days ago. Is there another meaning?

Jesus-follower (Reformed Episcopal) // Public-Historian-in-Training // national-conservative // Young-Earth Creationist // Remember 7/20/'44

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Good catch on the CIA logo though!
https://www.creativebloq.com/news/cia-new-logo-memes

Jesus-follower (Reformed Episcopal) // Public-Historian-in-Training // national-conservative // Young-Earth Creationist // Remember 7/20/'44

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Does anyone speak Japanese? This vid about logo change looks interesting.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kViLl7HWttQ

(3) Show this thread

❤🤍💙

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Red Team to Blue Team?
Coinciding with weird horned guy coming out as Captain America?

(1) Show this thread

i heard 17?😍🥰

17 on the 11th you say? 😍