Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Kentucky Patriots...
Anyone close to Louisa, KY?

We have a family, with a disabled father, and small children.
The power is still out and they are struggling.

If you can lend a hand, can you send me a DM?

Thanks in advance.

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:40 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Less White @NorthQ84
20 February, 03:46
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
@thepeoplesbridge This Is What Unity Is! So many Patriots Willing to help. Good Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent Socrates @SilentM
20 February, 11:03
Were you able to find any help for these people? We are about 45 mins away from Louisa. We're still out of power so i just saw this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 09:26
I have messaged this mom... to see what else we can do to assist.

LeeLee Dee @forsuchatimeasthis21
19 February, 07:31
Has anyone been able to help this family? Praying

Jeannice Wisnaski @Jeannice
19 February, 06:33
In North. Reposted I hope someone is near. Please let me know if they have paypal

19 February, 10:50
In response Jeannice Wisnaski to her Publication
Sent you a DM Jeannice.

Julie Walker @JuLee
19 February, 05:57
love to you all from UK
its great to see people pulling together to help 🙏🏼😊

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 February, 05:47
i am on the east coast
what can i do?

19 February, 10:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I will send you her contact info via DM Carolyn.

19 February, 10:52
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It seems I cannot send a DM

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 03:22
Do they have PayPal? I am on the East Coast, but would be happy to send a donation to help them.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 February, 05:48
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
hey me too..east coast

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
19 February, 03:12
I'm six hours away --- this is on the WVirgina and KY state line..... ANYONE IN THAT AREA?

19 February, 03:06
And this is how we do it Patriots... by caring and sharing, and leaving the results up to God...😊

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
19 February, 02:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
19 February, 02:53
Shared!

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
19 February, 02:46
I reposted, hoping someone is near!