fox blog @foxyfox
19 February, 12:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
19 February, 01:25
In response fox blog to his Publication
Wonder why the chose to use the name Phoenix

Pretty sure I remember doing some research on some CIA ops and they were called Phoenix..twatter deleted all my research MJ-12 com(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
19 February, 01:29
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
weird the last part of my post was left out...quick dig https://everything2.com/ti...

Also besides MY-12 there was a group call I think com-12 or something pretty sure they went by name Phoenix

Knowing the sohistication of CIA..if they are really well done..it still could be the CIA trying to control a narrative

fox blog @foxyfox
FFS before you make absurd allegations, watch their videos. To try and put suspicion upon brave whisltblowers means YOU are suspect. yes phoenix is also the head of the satanic council, but it also represents for amny people,rising from the broken state of being abused. What kind of warped mind makes these sort of comments?
02:39 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
Only people mentioned by foxyfox in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
19 February, 03:31
In response fox blog to his Publication
My "warped" mind had made no conclusions one way or another as your so obviously has..I was just pointing out possibilities. Still do wonder why a name that was supposedly used to abuse them was then used to rescue -seemed puzzling to my mind that's all. I do hope you take no offense this time -as it was never my intention. I always try to treat others as I would like to be treated.