Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 08:42
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Good Morning Darlin'! Warrior on! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ» Wish I could bring you a cup! You inspire me so much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 06:15
Veronica, you are an inspiration!!!! Thank you for your positive energy, faith and courage! I was removed from twitter months ago, so happy to see you here and to send you all the L O V E and gratitude you deserve.
You are Beautiful!
❀️❀️❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Red Pill @Redpill96
19 January, 01:02
Hi Marilyn

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
19 January, 01:04
In response Red Pill to his Publication
yes, also my information says that is Marilyn

woke since911 @wokesince911
19 January, 12:59
Hi V stay warm out there.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
19 January, 12:50
So glad to see you here V! My Twitter was Suspended on January 8. I have Missed you! Love you Strong Patriot!

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
19 January, 12:32
Glad to see you here! πŸ™ Still prayers and support from Belgium! Hopefully we are at the finish line! πŸ€žπŸ™

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
19 January, 11:11
So nice to see you here! My Twitter account was purged on January 6th with President Trump, Gen Flynn and many other great Patriots. I've been a little disoriented after 3 years on the Twitter battlefield, but I know that The Best Is Yet To Come! God Bless you.