MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
19 February, 12:22
Somethings not right with me & Texas.Not just the weather. Sarted pulling Biden’s EO’s this AM & I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO-towards the end of the doc, turns out the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO the year prior secured our power grid by giving China no access.)So I researched our energy transformers that supply our power grid.Turns out, weve had zero transformers in this country that were manufactured in China prior to 2009. From 2009 -2019, China has manufactured 200 of our transformers, supplying 60% of our power grid.Chinese power equipment can be embedded with software & hardware that can be remotely accessed, enhancing China’s ability to commit cyberattacks. Bcuz power transformers are huge & weigh between 100 &400 tons, its not easy to identify embedded software or hardware. Lookup “ Electric Panda”...Why isnt this front page news now with Texas.
Conclusively, Biden

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it