NEO ONE @Neo
BREAKING: Biden Reverses Trump Order, United States Officially Rejoins Paris Climate Accord
https://hannity.com/media-...

@littllemel
10:38 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
20 February, 01:18
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
if the msm wont report the truth how can the patriots, newspapers, billboards, radio!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
20 February, 01:14
I dont understand why news like OANN and Newsmax arent exposing more truth if they want people woke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
19 February, 04:11
Ugh! Sheeples are cheering...

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
19 February, 01:36
all for optics. there is no Paris Accord. kaput.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
19 February, 12:25
Many local govs still in-step with the movie, reversing policies and dircting OUR money and daily lives. 2018 EO was inacted. 1/20 was another awaited deadline, military in control, EBS not blowing up my phone, Feb is Declas, now it's March for 19th POTUS. Anons know alot is happening but MSM delivery unchanged and its audience remains uninformed and unchanged no matter how incredulous the movie script is. To [them] the Epstein mini-series already played. How awful. The end.
Mainstream audience could use a few regular 💥💥 to advance critical thinking PRIOR to the MOAB or there will be psyc dissonance and disconnection and the time to restoration will continue.

TX and Patriots everyware could use more ammo outside of the choir halls.

I remain #HoldTheLine as my toes search for # LINEINTHESAND.
WWG1WGA 🙏⚔️🙏

Cathy Ross @CathyR
19 February, 11:22
I know we're living in a movie, but reading this makes my blood boil!! Enough is Enough!! President Trump... COME BACK SOON!! We miss you... WE LOVE YOU!!!

Laura Hodges @Lolly
19 February, 11:18
So we're watching a movie and that's not really happening but it feels like if you live here in Texas it is happening I think they're coming after Texas because Texas wants Texit 🤨🧐

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
19 February, 10:58
But its not real bc its just a movie right?🤔

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
19 February, 10:47
How does this help America? It only helps Democrats pockets!

Linda Bluetick @BigBlueMom2
19 February, 10:42
Guess that's my answer. Hes at it again.