LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
18 February, 09:19
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN! #George MAGAZINE POSTED A VIDEO ON YT 2/17/21 SKIP THE PRELUDE 7 MINUTES. WATCH THE FIRST 10/15 MINUTES! "OFFICIAL WH PHOTOS AT THE TOP. WEEKLY UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM RT. HE & MELANIA IN A NEW WH? NEW PRESS ROOM?

THE SONG KEEPS PLAYING HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON. FROM THERE, "HIGHLIGHTS OF 45" ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. PICS OF HIM OVER THE YEAR. LOTTA TURKEY PICS?πŸ€”
πŸ’₯THE LAST 5 MINUTES, A NEW SPEECH...HOPE!πŸ’₯& #tbiytc
#SAVEAMERICA πŸ‘€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
https://youtu.be/buiy7fK71...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Trump Skarbek @skarbek5
18 February, 09:27
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I couldn't see the other day and still can't. This one goes further - looks like its going to play but doesn't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 February, 09:31
In response Laurie Trump Skarbek to his Publication
nevermind - still nothing

18 February, 09:34
SO NOTHING AT 10 MINUTES? WHAT ARE YOU SEEING? I HAND RECORDED IT ON MY PHONE. I JUST GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO TRANSFER THAT BIG A FILE?

it takes me to U tube/George and there are the EBS rainbow lines/then if you scroll thru the video you can see one of the Trump support videos with music in the background. Nothing starts till around 10 mins for me - and its not an interveiw :(
10:03 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by skarbek5 in this post can reply
19 February, 10:07
Everyone else can see it. It's a montage of pics, at 8 min, short speech. LAST 5 MINUTES A SPEECH. OTHER WAYS TO FIND IT LISTED HERE. People have posted excellent photo clues... We're still at war. This was a great sign for us... ✌️