LoveTheUSA 1776 @bellamimi17
👇Hey Texans! GET THE WORD OUT!

At 3:30pm today DJHExpress, #grandhuskylogistics , and DoniForMayor will be delivering 50 boxes of Hellofresh meals to Mission Arlington in #ArlingtonTX Please share so we can get this food out for the people who need it.
210 W South St, Arlington, TX 76010
03:39 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by bellamimi17 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 February, 08:54
In response LoveTheUSA 1776 to her Publication
I love Mission Arlington! I have volunteered there in the summer for a week a few years. The lady that started it started out in a janitors closet and now it is one of the biggest missions in the U.S. I am not surprised they are helping. Their love for Christ and others is amazing! Side not EVERYONE should go on a mission trip or do work at a homeless shelter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
19 February, 06:09
In response LoveTheUSA 1776 to her Publication
Thank you all so much!! I'm sure the Texans in that area are most appreciative!! 🥰 I'm in south east Houston by Galveston or I'd try to let more people know. But we all thank you for caring. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 February, 06:22
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Tell you what. If Hello Fresh is sending free boxes to a potential market, it would be Arlington long before it would be Pearland, or Where's That, Oklahoma, or Hot Sauce, Louisiana. I'd like a subscription, organic and keto, please!