Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 February, 09:28
😘Good Morning Vincent😇💜

So is it time yet to start that awkward conversation about the difference in religion vs spirituality?

I'll start
Did the jesuits that comiled the Bible have their own agenda?
What EXACTLY is in the MILES AND MILES of hidden records beneath the Vatican?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
18 February, 11:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
King James; that is responsible for the version of the bible that everyone seems to think is the end all be all; was on the wrong side of Heaven so to speak. I was shown that the bible was rewritten in a way to make Christians feel fear and feel constant unworthiness because this creates a strong lower vibrating energy and the evil ones still know how to use energy for their benefit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
19 February, 08:46
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Which is sad on many levels. My father, age 70, the person in my life who is in their bible the most, is of the opinon that God was responsible for the Bible and would not allow it to be given to His people if it was incorrect. He refuses to accept that MAN has changed it ever so slightly but with a huge impact on the truth.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
I use to be just like your father. But I God kept showing me revelation after revelation and would NOT let me feel comfortable in a church anymore. So I left the church setting and sought God thru prayer on my own, He guided me as I needed guided. I still pray to God, I still have ALL of my faith, BUT now I am led by spirit and I communicate at a higher level.
09:06 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
19 February, 09:16
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I believe that my father is waking up, fortunately.