William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
Note the original date...

Putin Bans U.S. Adoption Of Russian Orphans Due To Pedophile Epidemic

03/28/2017 BY JUSTIN DESCHAMPS

What’s interesting about this story is that Putin actually called for a US adoption ban back in December 2012.

Is it possible he was aware of the deplorable pedophilia problem in the US back then?

...Putin is one of the most well informed of the world leaders & is allegedly working for an alliance seeking to put an end to the insanity of the pedophilia prone elites.

Whether or not this is true remains to be seen.

Putin has issued an immediate ban on U.S. adults adopting Russian children over fears for the safety of the children due to the pedophilia epidemic plaguing the United States.

https://stillnessinthestor...
09:03 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
19 February, 01:43
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
still my belief Putin in an Ali to Trump & White Hats.
Reason Deep State wants everyone to Hate & fear him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 01:57
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
19 February, 10:10
> What’s interesting about this story is that Putin actually called for a US adoption ban back in December 2012.

Unfortunately Putin's moves then were not related to helping the children.

For Russians, American adoptions of children is seen as a bargaining chip, to lessen the Magnitski sanctions that the US imposed on them.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 February, 09:23
I have watched many Putin interviews. He has always been against [THEM] that's why the left used him as the [HATE] target. They used Russia as a deflect target from China. And now I want to just say CCP because I believe Xi is also fighting on our side.

19 February, 09:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Me, too, agree with you about both Putin and Xi.

Diggero NeverGivesUp @diggero2
19 February, 09:14
My personal experience shows Russia/Putin knew as early as the late 1990's. Ex and his preacher friend that took frequent trips to USSR to do "mission work", tried to get into the adoption business for the numerous orphanages they visited. Were never able to, even through a Christian/religious concern. At that time, rumors of adoption of very sick children needing 'Western medical knowledge' were alleged to simply be fodder for organ transplantation.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 February, 09:12
Putin banned GMO food years ago for his country, along with most other countries in the world, except, shamefully, the U.S. Gotta say, I like the Putin best of all Russian leaders for the past half-century. Trump, Gemini; Putin, Libra. Love match. I knew it would go well between these two leaders.

19 February, 09:13
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Agreed.