Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I know [0] Zero civilian Patriots going to a protest for the inauguration.
10:29 AM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 07:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At home chilling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eliseon Restrepo @SRestrepo
19 January, 04:08
Yeah. I dont know of anyone either.

pretty sure that most Trump supporters got the message to stay home.

all that's left is actors or Antifa with backwards Maga hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 54288418 @RealNewEnglandPatriots
19 January, 03:43
what about 30,000+ non covilian ? 🇺🇸

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
19 January, 01:56
Nope, just home popping popcorn!

Dottie French @DotOn777
19 January, 01:21
😉From the air, the Capital looks a bit like an ANT TRAP~the bait is hidden...all the ANTS file in 😎and take the bait...AND NOT AN ANT WILL ESCAPE👁️‍🗨️Hey! I hear Retchin Gretchin (halfWhit) is planning to attend the Grand Ball of Deceit !

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
19 January, 01:42
In response Dottie French to her Publication
She should! It will be amazing for her! lol Herr Whitless.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
19 January, 01:15
CASTLE LOCK!!!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 12:53
Same. Agreed 100%, everyone stay home (simple, easy).

Janet Love @JanetLove82
19 January, 12:44
Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#...

Miran Duran @Miranduran
19 January, 01:00
In response Janet Love to her Publication
how do you know it's real? There was one that was crrated on Saturday doing the same thing.

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
19 January, 01:01
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Be careful and think logically. I would be suspicous. I could be wrong, but I don't think a sitting general would start a telegram account and post what he has. There are a TON of people posing as Patriots or people with authority posting a lot of completely false things.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 January, 11:36
same.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 11:25
CCP [0] Zero Chances Of Taking Over The World

NOVAXEVER FREEDOM @NOVAXEVER
19 January, 11:19
nope.

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
19 January, 11:11
Yep .. No One I know will be going .

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 11:07
Marker [1] Confirmed.

Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 12:44
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
CC: @time4u2know re: SecPompeo timestamp deltas.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
19 January, 11:04
Zero time. Go time! Everyone in place. God Bless our President, our soldiers, advisors, Q team.

Georgia Millwood @YaYagama
19 January, 11:00
same. Patriots will be home praying for our Nation and our true President!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 January, 10:51
[0]
Why do normies attack and blame before any event takes place?
Why dont they ask us anons who have posted for the past 3 years?
Why do they follow the stars?
How hard will they fall when they learn the truth?
Why arw we here?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
19 January, 10:51
there are [0] Zero chances Biden is becoming President

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
19 January, 10:49

Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
19 January, 10:50
🤣🤣Forget about crossing the Delaware when we are crossing platforms.🤣🤣

This tweet 10:29 AM 129 [shot]
My tweet 9:26 AM 926 = 17 Q bringing the pain

Difference 63
Q63
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.

Q's message on Sunday will deliver impact by the 23rd, the week to remember.

https://twitter.com/Angela...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 08:03
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Lets just confirm the whole thing and see what happens next. Happy National Popcorn day . Alamo taken and held.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
19 January, 10:44
Keep eyes on Pompeo timestamps for this.

👇

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
19 January, 10:41

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

NOVAXEVER FREEDOM @NOVAXEVER
19 January, 11:20
In response Christopher 5:5 to his Publication
haha yesss

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 January, 10:38
Everyone i know is staying home. God Wins, no matter what they try. going to just enjoy the show 🍿

Linda Smith @linlou55
19 January, 10:37
I want to officially thank you from all my heart for what you have done for us. I love you and your family. Safety first. Over and out!❤️🐕🐸

Melina Todaro @Melina
19 January, 10:35
Praying and watching from Cnanda .God bless you all.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
19 January, 10:34
No Way. Patriots are too smart for that OBVIOUS trap

Corinne Zimmers @Edrncen
19 January, 10:34
correct

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 January, 10:33
What a coincidence

Me too!

Hi!

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
19 January, 10:31