Godly Man @WWCUE
Not a financial advisor. Get physical silver if you can. Buy Theta (It ain’t simple). Pray for NESARA. I do not invest based on my own advice. Lost too much in dot com crash. I pay quite a bit of money (for me at least) for others to advise me. They’ve been right a lot lately. I haven’t been able to work in the last year because I WILL NOT wear a mask. I’ve almost replaced that income. Thought I’d do a thread, but I’m so verbose it would take a blog or something. Let me know if you think a long thread is worth the time.
08:23 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Wild Flower @wildflower
19 February, 08:47
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Please post more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
19 February, 09:14
In response Wild Flower to her Publication
Again, I’m not a financial advisor. Since you are the only rsponder I will address you directly. I’m not rich by any means. I was advised by a group when Trump was in office (ie b4 election) to buy a group of stocks. They did well. I took that money on the advice of another financial gent and started investing in silver and THETA. Silver has returned little, but there will likely be a “moonshot” soon cause there aint much left in supply. But over the next 5 years there is going be a shortage of another commodity that will “moonshot”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396