Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
19 February, 07:19
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Ok...this might scare the beegeebeez out of me.

I live in Michigan.

I sent a letter to President Trump once or twice...the united States of America must have a NORTHERN BORDER !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nature Girl @Naturegirl
19 February, 02:54
This map misses the one that we've seen under our town in South Georgia so there are probably lots more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
19 February, 09:08
I often wonder about preventive measures to avoid children from being kidnapped, aside from some type of tracking device. No easy solution. Hopefully this problem will be addressed like never before. I think many people around this country would volunteer their time in some way for good causes, if not for the lack of support from law enforcement, judicial system, and worthless elected officials. Once the dust settles, things have got to change for the better.