Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07:21 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
19 February, 01:43
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
My brother has had AIDS for almost 30 years. He has suffered greatly. Our family has suffered watching him suffer. His body and mind can't take much more. You mean to tell me that there was a cure 25 years ago and the Health agencies and Medical community never broadcast or used these cures to save peoples' lives? They must be held accountable. Who do we turn to for help now? Do we confront AIDS doctors and demand to know the truth? No, it would waste precious time my brother does not have. Are Med Beds the answer? Who can I reach out to for the quickest and most effective cure to save my brother's life? And to help others who suffer with AIDS? I recently read articles AIDS was man-made. If so, people and organizations need to be held accountable and exposed to the world. #CrimesAgainstHumanity @ghostezra 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 01:47
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
I completely agree. Depopulation and greed. I have been fighting cancer and to my amazement Google holds the cure. I worked at Google for 10 years and those evil bastards knew how to help me and others but did not. They will pay. I assure you. Hell awaits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396