Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
01 March, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WOW...this is a great video clip but I sure hope it was with a long range camera. I remember when the EMT's came in with pt in my ER with diagnosis of Buffalo VS Pedistrian....poor guy decided to go get acquainted with some local buffalo that were "domesticated".
I've seen people come out of vehicle VS pedistrian sits looking better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
22 February, 09:26
I actually got to feed and pet an American Bison when I was a child. I'll never forget how she felt. Ah, the Western attractions of years past. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
21 February, 10:37
Good morning

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 February, 10:08
that there is a big ole boi

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
21 February, 01:32
Wow!
A seemingly gentle giant.
As I step quietly away.
Then run for the hills.

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
20 February, 09:11
Good Morning Big Boy 😘

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 February, 02:37
Morning! Amazing, God's handywork, amazing.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 February, 08:46
Post 652....time stamp?
Re-Read EO's.
Put together
Q

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
20 February, 05:04
he is so well built...what a coat!

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
20 February, 04:09
I found out years ago that my animal guide is a young, female buffalo. I had to go research her, because she didn't look like what I had imaged as a buffalo... Turned out, she's a European buffalo. Until I saw her, I didn't even know we had them in Europe! 😲

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
19 February, 09:39
Ta-Tonka❤️

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 February, 09:31
Good evening, VK! ❄️ That is magnificent :).
I am sure there is another meaning, but I love the majestic American Bison...National Mammal of the US/another symbol of America. Theodore Roosevelt helped save the Bison from extinction.
* Bison are survivors. Bison have an amazing ability to withstand the cold and inhospitable conditions
* Yellowstone National Park is the only place in the US where bison have continuously lived since prehistoric times.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 09:25
Good evening Vincent!
Missed ya this morning.
Pretty sure Nana got up this morning growling just like that.
Had to make myself put away the sword today.
Gonna have to check that new frequency I listened to last night.

September Pro @LateSeptember
19 February, 09:25
magificent!❤️

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
19 February, 09:23
I made a bull fren at Yellowstone National park when I was 16 years old. Still think about his sweet eyes.

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
19 February, 07:02
they are incredible animals, we saw thousands of them at yellowstone a few years ago, absolutely beautiful.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
19 February, 06:41
wow. we tend to not get close to wild life in alaska lol

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
19 February, 06:36
they run towards the storm.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 February, 05:05
Good afternoon VK.

Bison
Bye sun
Bye Son
Biden's son(?) lol

What will today's form legal date bring... 🙏🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 February, 05:01
wow! beautifully INTIMIDATING!

Rivr Toddd @RivrT
19 February, 04:35
The majesty. Beauty. Grandure of these animals. Have always been drawn to them. Moved from LA (hometown, hell hole) to NM, used to drive 10mins to the Indian Cultural Center on my lunch break just to converse quietyly with them. They’re wonderous. Thank you @VincentKennedy

Down TheRabbitHole @RAS_rolling
19 February, 04:22
they dont run from storms. they go straight in to them. no fear. american bison (what most call buffalo)

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
19 February, 04:06
This makes my heart happy
Animals are amazing

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 February, 03:42
Sir I miss you so much it hurts

=

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
19 February, 03:36

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
19 February, 03:23

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
19 February, 03:21
Happy FryDay VK‼️( i hope its FRYDAY🙏)

37 second video🧐👀

Q💧37

LET JUSTICE BE SERVED 🙏🙏🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 February, 05:41
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
[they] killed 😡

Chief Justice, John Roberts sold his kids to Epstein to gain his position.
https://youtu.be/fgzUQKTAn...

Military Tribunal is the Way to clean
Satanic infiltratraition in the Supreme courts,
the congresses e.t.c.

Globally🌎🙏✨☺️
🦁💖💖💖✨

John Denver @JohnDenver
19 February, 03:00
We Are Here. 87th Day of the Year.. i Asked Her To Mary_ Me.. CY soon

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 February, 02:45
Good Mornin VK