Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Providence 11IAM @Providence
21 February, 10:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 07:19
It's cool technology, however, we now see more clearly how the masses can be fooled and further desensitized and run around by AI. We need to place the highest value on looking directly into someones real eyes, seeing the sunshine bounce off from a real smiling face, and touching anothers hand; feeling the warmth of their real being and pulse. You can not put a price on these things. They are the riches experiences we will ever have from birth to death, no matter how far out the artificial and illusive tech tries to impress and wow us. The earth has been splitting into two new realities. One is artificial and one is organic. Choose wisely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
20 February, 12:53
Julian Assange Virtually Escapes to Nantucket in the Form of a Hologram : https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
19 February, 09:54
Whoa

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
19 February, 07:57
excellent video to share with people who don't believe this technology exists and that it's used all the time with their fake prez and others .. great educational tool :)

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
19 February, 02:16
One of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
19 February, 12:22
Takes the human out of human being.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
19 February, 12:09
😍Amazing.

ANON INTERNATIONAL @ANON_Intl
19 February, 12:09
There is much more to be comprehended, realized, and revealed...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 05:29
In response ANON INTERNATIONAL to his Publication
👀

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
19 February, 11:36

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 February, 11:28
what an abomination. Isolate everyone. Time speeds up with all of this technology. 1984 is becoming real by the second. Where's my life like family?! Deliver my groceries, throw in an AI dog and cat! Let me just sit here locked up with my mask, while I wait for big brother to accomodate me with all the things I'll need tonot feel lonely, while I slowly die. gtfo!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 02:56
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
NOW THE

The #Biden -#Trump ADMON

MAY SEND WATER HOLOGRAMS TO #texas I N ORDER TO #Texans COULD DRINK HEALTH FRESH #HOLOGRAPHIC WATER
☺️
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#Trump

WILL BE ABLE TO SEND #VIRTUAL

#HOLOGRAPHIC #Water
#HOLOGRAPHIC #food
#HOLOGRAPHIC #energy
#HOLOGRAPHIC #HEATING SYSTEMS

AND LOTS OF MASSIVES #Pray ☺️ TO GOD THAT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM

19 February, 03:01
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
TEXAS

HELP IS ON THE WAY

#GodWins 😏

THE US #SpaceForce OF THE #Biden - #Trump ADMON

WTHE US #SpaceForce OF THE #Biden - #Trump ADMON

WILL SEND YOU FROM THE VERY SAME #space

#HOLOGRAMS OF #Water AND #HEATERS AND FOOD AN THIS BORING THIS

IN #Mar A LAGO THE WHEATHER IS PERFECT
BETTER EVEN THAT IN #CastleRock STUDIOS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#Trump

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
19 February, 11:11
That is just great.

Wonder how much we pay for all this and much more, while struggling to survive missing arms, legs, food and medical toxins, forced vaccinations, masks on all day, daily enviromental chemtrail bombardments, GMO with nano and worse, Fluoride in the waters and all the other stuff imposed on us, yet I hear MED BEDS are too far in the future to become widely available.
Hearing NESARA/GESARA is postponed, as well.

With White Hats in Control - their priorities FOOKED in GODS Opinion.

19 February, 02:44
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
19 February, 11:02
2 Thessalonians 2:4
who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS THE FULLFILMENT OF REVELATION 13, AND THEY "WORSHIPPED THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST" "THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE" BEFORE 1960 BIBLE PEOPLE COULD NOT FIQURE OUT HOW THIS WAS GOING TO BE FULFILLED; THE ENTIRE WORLD SEEING SOMETHING AT THE SAME TIME; WELL WE KNOW DON'T WE! THE INTERNET OF THINGS, AND THE THIRD TEMPLE IS NOT A BUILDING ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT; YEE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, CHRIST SAID, BECAUSE OF CLONING TECHNOLOGY, A SPIRIT NEEDS A HOUSE; TECHNOLOGY OF TODAY IS MAKING EMPTY HOUSES OF PEOPLE; THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MAN OF SIN IS REVEALED; HE WILL BE MERGED WITH A CLONE! FOR IT HAS NO SPIRIT, IT WAS NOT A CREATION OF YHVH.

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
19 February, 11:05
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
That was the first thing I thought of too...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 February, 10:55

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
19 February, 10:54
I want one

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 February, 09:58
This is awesome but wait until technologies are revealed that allow us to travel at incredible speeds. TR-3B anti-gravity aircraft, Zero point free energy device and room temperature super conductors.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
19 February, 09:57
So THAT'S what they've been using.

Mama Seventeen @MamaSeventeen
19 February, 09:47
Holograms always remind me of the Haunted Mansion at Disney World and my grandmother. I was terrified of that ride. That is until grandma showed me how it was all made up of MIRRORs!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
19 February, 09:15
Prince Charles hologram
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
19 February, 08:25
Isnt that the same thing the TV has been doing for the last 60 years....WOW.

eye see @mikhel
19 February, 08:13
FRANK ZAPPA WAS ROOTING AROUND WITH HOLOGRAM TECH IN 80'S...BUT THAT IS NO MORE THEN TV..YOU CAN'T GO AROUND THE IMAGE..360 DEGREES..

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 February, 06:47
A new world awaits.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
19 February, 04:10
SO this is how they've been doing it? Im just tired of lies being in just about everything when he mentioned "satellites?" Really?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
19 February, 03:58
Unbelievable! #truth is stranger than fiction... How will we ever know anything for a fact?😳

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
19 February, 06:41
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Have we ever known what we thought was truth? The only truth is God's truth. We must use discernment and we will know by their fruits.