Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
17 February, 12:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Remember when @ghostezra said Bidan was signing fake/blank executive orders?

And then despite the fact it was hard to see the text during the signing ceremonies, those EO's appeared officially on the national registery within a few days.

Remember when @ghostezra changed his tune on EO's and said Biden would have to be out within 30days of signing the 'fake' orders because that is when they would go into effect and they wouldn't be allowed to go into effect?

Bidan's been in office how long? Does it look like he is going anywhere anytime soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
17 February, 01:01
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
I hate to agree, but I do. They just keep pushing the date back. Starting to think all these brainwashed are in line with deep state. lol.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
18 February, 06:40
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
march 4 is when i will say aftrr that if no trump as 19th prez i cant see what they will say next to ehen biden will be removed and trump put in.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
19 February, 12:01
In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication
NOthing will happen on the 4th.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
maybe maybe not.. i pray something will
02:24 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Iowachap in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Iowa Chapman, click on at the bottom under it