Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
17 February, 12:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Remember when @ghostezra said Bidan was signing fake/blank executive orders?

And then despite the fact it was hard to see the text during the signing ceremonies, those EO's appeared officially on the national registery within a few days.

Remember when @ghostezra changed his tune on EO's and said Biden would have to be out within 30days of signing the 'fake' orders because that is when they would go into effect and they wouldn't be allowed to go into effect?

Bidan's been in office how long? Does it look like he is going anywhere anytime soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
17 February, 01:01
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
I hate to agree, but I do. They just keep pushing the date back. Starting to think all these brainwashed are in line with deep state. lol.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
18 February, 06:39
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
could these people pushing this enjoy movie be part of big psyop to keep us calm and allow biden to get stuff done and further push us over cliff before we realize to late.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
What I'm thinking, nothing gets done without the people being a major part of fixing it. The military is in on the coup they aren't with us why don't people see that?
12:02 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
19 February, 02:24
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
a friend of mine feels that way, i of course am holding on faith and hope a little longer. but someyhing has to happen yhat we can see and know.