Only people mentioned by Punnishe in this post can reply
William Cherry @Oleglory
27 February, 06:42
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
they did find a body of a naked girl on the buckingham palace property thats a fact

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
26 February, 12:57
fyi that video mistakenly used a satire clip from a show called dethroned. it was taken from there and passed along but it is fake and that is not the palace https://youtu.be/PJ29lUcbE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 February, 01:02
In response Jans Revenge to her Publication
THAT is the kind of info we need on Anonup. Too many ppl posting without Researching first. Good find. Gracias.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
19 February, 10:30
This clip was edited in to one of the the best video documentaries in existence.

Before you attack a still photo, watch the video and then decide if it's appropriate to call it a fake

Jim McG @jimmcg1
19 February, 04:01
I think this particular picture and video was faked. I saw the original and how it was faked a couple of years ago.

But I'm not talking away from the fact that the royal family is one of the most evil families in the world. Before Bill Gates bought up the farmland, the Carlyle Group, which was chaired by Prince Charles, had bought up 75% of the world's grain, and the plan looked to be to create global famine while controlling the food sources. This is still there plan, with Bill Gates involved.

What food you do get will be GMO, and synthetic meat.

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
19 February, 09:08
In response Jim McG to his Publication
I saw it too and compared the pics side by side. It was a man. I guess it was a part of a show? A couple was in the room and someone was coming to the room and this lady made him get out from the window.

Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
26 February, 12:58
In response Jim McG to his Publication