Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 11:18
Good Morning Patriots.
Lot of fooken snow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
18 February, 12:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AND ICE.........Jackson, MS. Feb. 17, 2021
Mostly Ice.

RUSH DIED ON THE 17th. 😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
18 February, 12:18
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
NW MS 10" chance of wintery mix today. can't make snowballs and I took a lighter to some snow, managed to make tiny snowball and it burned like a marshmellow. 🤔

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 12:37
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
I'm seeing a lot of these posts saying the snow seems artificial because it doesn't behave the way you expected. I'm wondering how much experience these people have with snow to begin with. There are different types of snow ranging from powdery snow that piles up quickly. (This is not good for snowball, snowman making, but because it's lighter, it's a lot easier to shovel.) Then there's heavier, wet snow that compacts quickly. (This type of snow is the kind that makes great snowballs amd snowmen. But it's a real pain to shovel.) And there are many variations in between.

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
Can you explain this? I just recorded this a few minutes ago as I have seen other videos of the same so I tried it myself.
10:57 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumpetteMusicGurl84 in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 11:15
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
I'm not an expert on snow, but that does not look unnatural to me. Maybe watch this explanation: https://youtu.be/vmT3wcu8E...