Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
19 February, 09:51
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
thank you because of an experience in a large organized church, I thought God no longer existed I could not look at the scriptures, because of the experience we're all going through now I see he's very much alive and he's very much here for our rescue thank you so much for sharing that 💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 February, 12:32
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
God has never left us, rather we have turned our faces toward the distractions Satan pushes in our faces. I left organized Church over 15 years ago, because i felt they had lost sight of purpose and became businesses. But God never left me and i have become closer to Him since. Its meant to be a personal, not group, activity to worship Him. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
18 February, 11:25
Amen

World Wide @worldwide
18 February, 10:56
Deffo rooooom for improvement