Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 February, 03:42
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Is he still there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
21 February, 03:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Think he's dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
21 February, 04:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
R.I.P.a.i.n

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
20 February, 11:49
itanimulli.com

Illuminati spelled backwards. spelling words backwards is a fettish within the satanic circles. Copy this link, & paste it in your browser. It goes to NSA webpage.

20 February, 11:56
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Why does that not surprise me? Thanks.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 12:16
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Fook! 😳 EXIT DOOR PLEASE?!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 February, 10:49
There was a notice about his death a while back but I never could verify it
Maybe this pos is at least waiting judgement & execution 😡🤬

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 February, 10:32
Is that even human?

18 February, 10:45
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
“The lamp of your body is your eye; when your eye is clear, your whole body also is full of light; but when it is bad, your body also is full of darkness." Luke 11:34

Darkness indeed.