Just Me... @Tnsfno20
After 80 hours with NO power or water it is finally back on. Thank you, Jesus for protecting us and all of the front line workers (lineman, electricians, water and road crews) that worked tirelessly in the harsh elements for us. Prayers continue for those who are still enduring this absolute nightmare.
10:13 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
20 February, 12:07
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Praying for u all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Ayers @PatriotKat59
19 February, 09:29
Praise the Lord👏🏼✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 03:01
Fantastic news! PRAISE BE!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 February, 09:38
Aw that's brilliant news! Keeping my fingers crossed for all the others and hope they resume power asap 🙏

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 February, 09:04
Many who didn't lose power and water are reminded quite firmly to be Grateful, Help Others, and Never Complain Again about the small stuff. My brother has been in your boat since Monday. Fingers crossed for Pearland, Texas and All others in the same boat.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 February, 08:59
🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 February, 08:57
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
19 February, 07:55
Glad you're safe! 🙏🙏🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 February, 05:22
🙏❤️Thank You Jesus❤️🙏 I have been Praying so hard & will continue to Pray🙏❤️🙏 Please let me know if I can do anything , anything at all.

CLight Love @CLightLove
19 February, 02:59
🙏❤️

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
19 February, 02:19
🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 02:13
That is good news, so glad yall are ok!🙏
Prayer going up for all still suffering and those especially that lost loved ones in this!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
18 February, 11:52
Great news!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
19 February, 01:52
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
Yes it is.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
18 February, 11:51
❤️🙏

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
19 February, 01:52
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
Thank you.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 February, 11:38
🙏🏻for all in Texas

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 February, 10:55
4 days and still counting over in Louisiana 😩😩😩

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
19 February, 02:01
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
My heart breaks for y'all. Prayers going up.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 February, 09:07
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
We are praying for you, Louisiana folks. Raised Houston here. I know the Cajun Navy is stout! We wouldn't know what good food and jazz was if it wasn't for Louisiana.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
18 February, 10:29
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work, courage and dedication. I'm in Austin and I am praying for all of you in Texas that are on the frontlines. I have electricity and water back today and am SO grateful to you all! Godspeed to each and every one of you!❤️🙏

Jennifer Clark @Jennifer55
18 February, 10:26
Continued prayers for all of you 🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
18 February, 10:18
🙏🙏🙏🕊️🙌

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 February, 10:14
good to hear patroit 🙏🙏❤