Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 February, 04:17
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I remember, at the time, trying to convince the folks around me that this didn't ring true, but amazingly enough, no one got it! They just couldn't 'see'. I watched, and thorougly analyzed the whole event, over a period of several weeks. There were many anomolies, most of which I cannot even bring to mind, now... same with Sandy Hook.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 12:25
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Agreed! Just like Isaac Kappy always says, the MSM are "Hoax perpetrators." If you look into most of the major events, you can see that they have been staged. It is sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
18 February, 10:03
😨😨

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
18 February, 08:37
Yeah😂🤣#1-There's no way he'd be conscious. And where are they taking him..Nobody in their right mind is gonna be like, "Grab that wheelchair, lets put him there and wheel him somewhere"👏👏🤣😂None of those other 3 people have blood on their clothes, that'd be a spurting mess ..And he would have bled out in 45 seconds , tops. This is a joke

19 February, 12:28
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Agreed!!!!!

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
20 February, 07:51
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
I TELL YA WHAT ON A SITE CALLED THEYNC.COM IVE SEEN PEOPLE CUT IN HALF BY TRAINS TALKING FOR 45 MINS..ALL 4 LIMBS SEVERED IN CAR ACCIDENT TALKING TO CAMERA.. NOT A FEW TIMES BUT HEAPS.THE HUMAN BODY AND ADRENALINE ARE AMAZING. DONT GO TO THE SITE UNLESS YOU GOT STRONG STOMACH AND GOOD ANTIVIRUS..IT IS THE REAL NEWS ON HOW HUMANS ACT IN SOME CASES..DARK,VIOLENT, MURDEROUS .NOT FOR SQUEEMISH..

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
18 February, 07:41
So fake!

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
18 February, 07:41
Another movie????? What is true? Has every bombing and "news worthy" violent event been a scam?

19 February, 12:27
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
I honestly think so. If you look into them, they have all been hoaxes. These people are sick.

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
18 February, 07:37
Are you freaking kidding me? Deception everywhere!!