Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
The post office in the office that is working on the resignation of California Governor Gavin Newsom (the petition has collected 2.5 million signatures).

Watch California.
Q
07:05 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SHK17369 in this post can reply
Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
19 February, 11:42
In response Shirina Kapoor to her Publication
😲 Buh bye, NUISCENCE❗😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
19 February, 11:46
In response Carolyn Page to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
19 February, 08:38
Over under on how long until this building goes uo in flames? I hope it is guarded by patriots.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
19 February, 07:38
And they aren't laying in a ditch somewhere! This is super!

It’s your life, fight for it! @Tammula
19 February, 12:55
We have not collected 2.5 million signatures only just above required amount of 1.5mil and hoping for 2mil because they will kick out 25% minimum, claiming unverified signatures. Still on the way to 2 million signatures.

Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
19 February, 01:07
In response It’s your life, fight for it! to her Publication
thank you for sharing the actual truth🙏🏻🙏🏻 appreciate it 🙏🏻

Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
18 February, 09:52
Now watch the building burn down and all mail LOST .

Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
18 February, 09:59
In response Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA to his Publication
true unfortunately

Kelly Snow @Luckylight777
18 February, 08:06
sweet caroline

Patty Is my name @PattyTKD
18 February, 07:58
Wow, 1 milluon more than what is required to recall his corrupt @$$! No one can convince me California didn't flip from blue to red.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
19 February, 12:27
In response Patty Is my name to her Publication
I honestly think all 50 flipped red.