Poll, Moon landing, real or fake?

Real

Fake

06:47 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
18 February, 08:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I'm sure we're been there/are there, but the photos and videos look fake af. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
18 February, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
18 February, 07:07
could it be that we went to the moon, something scared us, and we faked going back?

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
18 February, 06:58
my husband whos a marine, now 67 years old says it was faked! he has always said that from the day i meet him 40 yeaes ago!

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 February, 06:53

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
18 February, 06:48
As fake as the Isis Decapitations that later resurfaced as filmed and faked.