Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
18 February, 04:00
Having a hard time passing out my red pills this week.

What do you do when those closest to you and those you care about most are still half asleep? Awake to some things, but not necessarily 'caring' enough to look into themselves... still refrencing 'conspiracy theories' instead of seeing the truth.

Everyone needs to free their minds from the hell we've been living in, but what do you suggest when they seem 'stuck' ?

#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
18 February, 04:32
In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication
I don't have any great advice, I'm with you on this journey. I have turned more to working on inner peace for myself and trying to let go of the frustration. The last 2 days have been rough and I'm struggling with being around the "sleeping still"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
18 February, 04:45
In response Lee Lewis to her Publication
It's definitley a journey @leeann88 I just hate the "crazy" label and i'm struggling with those not believing until they see it on "TV" when the proof is right there!

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
I want to order a bunch of I told you so hats!
06:46 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeAnn88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Lewis, click on at the bottom under it