Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 February, 07:27
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I wanna know the name of the brave soul that sacrificed his life to take a video of the lunar lander taking off to leave the moon for the earth! That poor guy died to give us that tiny clip of proof we really went to the moon!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Holland @DeplorableGeorgian
18 February, 07:25
Who was the man that got left behind on the moon so that he could take liftoff footage?😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
18 February, 07:16
They flew that sucker there on a TR3b. And it took less than an hour.🙂 Who needs combustion engines anyway.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
18 February, 07:09
EXACTLY! They are such bad liars!

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
18 February, 07:07
How did they get the cameras outside the capsul to take the pictures of the first step?

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
18 February, 07:09
In response Alicia Denton to her Publication
That is a fricken great question, as I sit here I am mind boggled that it took me this long to see that.

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 06:46
Nope! But I know who can!