Only people mentioned by GAPatriot73 in this post can reply
Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
19 February, 08:35
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
i sure hope so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 07:39
I went to his page also, I did not find this tweet, however he could have removed it because there is a tweet which was posted a few minutes later at 549. Here is what it says:

George Papadopoulos
GeorgePapa19
ยท
1h
Breaking: Joseph Mifsud is back in the spotlight in Italy following the collapse of the Italian government. His personal lawyer has admitted on the record to having been interviewed by Durham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 07:40
In response Patriot May to her Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 February, 06:56
Always.....โ€soonโ€.....โ€itโ€™s comingโ€.....bout toโ€.....โ€around the corner. I donโ€™t share this stuff anymore, cause 100% of the time itโ€™s ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฉ. Iโ€™ll share when itโ€™s actually happening, NOT BEFORE anymore. ALL DONE!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
19 February, 12:47
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I share because my eyes and ears canโ€™t be everywhere. We work as a team, right?

Tilly4Truth 15 โค @Tilly4Truth
18 February, 06:14
I just went on his twitter and I don't see this tweet. Weird!! hmm..

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
18 February, 06:36
In response Tilly4Truth 15 โค to her Publication
I just looked again. Itโ€™s there

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
18 February, 06:37
In response Tilly4Truth 15 โค to her Publication
Sorry, I just realized you were talking about the 1st post.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
18 February, 06:01
yas

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 February, 06:01
Edward Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...