1776 ... @IGG1776
Patients that decide to get the so called "Vaccine" must understand they are enrolling in Genetic Engineering research.

* This is not FDA approved.
* This is experimental.
* Risks or foreseeable hazards in the short and long term are not known.
* Alternative courses of action should be discussed.
* The patient should not be persuaded to enroll.
* There are no benefits to minors.
* Doctors have a code of ethics especially when dealing with Genetic Engineering that should be followed.
* Only the patient is responsible. The manufacturer is not liable.

https://t.me/WORLDWIRE/261...
04:29 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 February, 06:19
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I just got a letter from my sons school and am very concerned. It said the school would have COVID tests available at his school and access to vaccines. He is 20 has autism. I do not want him to be tested or vaccinated. This school is already ridiculous. My son had a headache last week and they said he had to be tested or get a note from a doctor to return to school. I don't trust them NOT to give him a test or vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
18 February, 06:45
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I wouldn't trust either. Figure out a way to object! Religious beliefs or physical trauma?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
18 February, 06:51
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Yes I agree with physical (and emotional) trauma. It's unprovable which means it's your word against theirs. Basic human rights at stake, they definitely don't want you to get an advocate and tip off the extremist groups about unlawful inquiry into a child facing challenges... now do they? lol - use what you've got!! #wwg1wga ❤️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 February, 06:19
Can the doctors claim they wete following orders or they didnt know it was a vaccine? To me, promoting it has a vaccine should be Crimes Against Humanity.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
18 February, 06:07
With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

Must watch — Doctor shows inefficiency of masks…
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
18 February, 04:40