Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 February, 07:11
Some interesting news from a scientist that worked in Wuhan lab regarding Covid 19...Interesting...🤔
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mstang rene @mstangrene
17 February, 07:52
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Plz be careful with disseminating such information. I get it. NO one believes the fact checkers about this mans' reported article. I have background such that I know it is very unlikely that such a man as this would speak up in this way...for it simply is not done, especially without supportive evidence. And 2nd...I have issues with the statement about "temperature" preventing spread in natural spillover event. Don't get me wrong. I KNOW this is a manipulated virus. IF it was not...there would not be so much to hide. But I find it hard to say this man reported such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
17 February, 08:14
In response mstang rene to her Publication
There are many theories going around that may or may not be completely true. Q said disinformation is necessary. So, I simply shared saying I thought it was interesting. People may be inspired to do some further research into the matter. Thanks for your perspective.

mstang rene @mstangrene
TY for responding...I think it is true about disinformation needed however not sure it will help as far as virology goes. We have way way too much being spun by the CCP. I spent 40 yrs reading such as these studies...so it is pretty easy for me to recognize there are a lot of spinning going on and by the science I USED TO trust.
03:14 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mstangrene in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mstang rene, click on at the bottom under it