MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Have you heard this? From the President of Ghana yesterday? EXPOSED : Ghana, Africa That Awkward Moment when the PRESIDENT OF GHANA goes on NATIONAL TV in Ghana & then proceeds to tell the Entire country about the SATANIC Rockefeller plan to put out a Virus for GLOBAL Depopulation & to destroy the Global Economy & WHERE TO FIND ALL THE PROOF then discloses to the country where the VIRUS was developed , The Fauci & Gates Involvement in the Satanic Agenda ...and much more ..Then tells Ghana that he is going to END ALL VACCINATIONS ..WOW🔥🔥🔥 REAL LEADER who is NOT on the DEEP STATE PAYROLL
03:13 PM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Chrissy Webb @Christine2Q2Q
24 May, 10:32
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I posted your/this post to my fb several times back when you posted it. I was sooo thrilled that, FINALLY, I could show everyone real truth that they couldn't deny, but nobody responded as usual. Whether anyone even clicked on it IDK. That invisible block you know?, but I continued to post it, like 6 or 7 times. Just the other day, while searching for this post again, I came across the clip of this President getting the jab. He and his wife! Says he's the first in Ghana to get it, and encourages others to get it, and encourages them NOT to listen to "Conspiracies" about the jabs. He got the jab ony weeks after him saying this here!!! WOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 May, 05:07
This is what a real Leader does for his constituents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 03:04
I saw this video circulating back in May-June 2020. What is strange and can be confusing is that he continues to "play" the NWO game. I'm trying to determin if he is Cabal or not. @MzMidniteRider333 His speeches seen with President Macron of France once this crisis was launched, neither wore *ma$ks. I know they are all under the team's plan now....wondering if the date on YT video of speeches including talks with crisis hasn't been manipulated. Watch the Dates of videos or perhaps it was just meant for those to see, God's timing, everyone is at different level of woke.

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
28 February, 12:16
Thanks so much. Great find.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 February, 11:31
The Toolkit of Fascists
Rockefeller: Lock Step: Please Share
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 February, 07:41

jodie taylor @cleanskies
24 February, 07:03
Wow, what a wonderful and courageous man. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing this information. ALL everywhere need this information now. Please to pass on as much as you can.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
20 February, 09:11
Share this Patirots! !!!!!!!!

Jim McG @jimmcg1
20 February, 06:39
Africa is currently the most forward thinking contingent regarding covid etc.

This was Ghana.

Tanzania - President tested a tree, a pawpaw fruit and a donkey, all of which tested positive. They now have no lockdown as they know the whole thing is BS.

Nigeria - leader was bribed by Bill Gates to bring in a mandatory vaccine, and the opposition found out - they said they would impeach him if he went ahead.

Madagascar - I saw the President on French news saying the WHO tried to bribe him to change the ingredients in a natural remedy (I think it was called COVID organics out something like that) which they had come up with that cured everyone of covid, to basically poison their remedy. That's what he said, and that he politely declined their offer of cash to mislead and poison his own people.

I'm sure there are others.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

World Wide @worldwide
20 February, 06:38

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
20 February, 06:35
With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

Must watch — Doctor shows inefficiency of masks…
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
21 May, 04:59
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
not just USA you cannot believe the folk in Malta over 60% jabbed and all living infear of the Indian strain !!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 February, 05:07
Could the link to the website be provided?

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
20 February, 07:14
what a bloody legend..

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
20 February, 07:14
what a bloody legend..

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 February, 03:27
Go Ghana!

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
19 February, 03:02
What a Hero and Patriot, WWG1WGA

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
19 February, 10:55
All I see is a black man warning the masses about the white devils.

History repeating itself

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 February, 10:13
force a lui 😎

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 February, 10:05
A very brave man! 🥰

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 10:03
AMEN!!!

If this doesn't expose the vaccine as the Mark of the Beast, nothing will.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
19 February, 05:42
HERE WE GO....AMERICA is NEXT...SOON...VERY SOON ..
I can feel it in my bones (like my grandma use to say) lol
God has Blessed this man with TRUTH and HE isn't afraid to tell his people....that tells me...the TRUTH is getting out more and more and the bad guys trying to get away with this "world reset" are NO LONGER in any kind of power ...#PRAY #GodWins #wwg1wgaww

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 10:04
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Amen, Grandma!

This is why we're being allowed to see Myanmar's military take over after the fraudulent election over there.

God Bless all Patriots around the Earth for standing up & saying, "THIS SHALL NOT STAND!!!"

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
19 February, 05:42
HERE WE GO....AMERICA is NEXT...SOON...VERY SOON ..
I can feel it in my bones (like my grandma use to say) lol
God has Blessed this man with TRUTH and HE isn't afraid to tell his people....that tells me...the TRUTH is getting out more and more and the bad guys trying to get away with this "world reset" are NO LONGER in any kind of power ...#PRAY #GodWins #wwg1wgaww

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
20 February, 09:14
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Yep !!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
19 February, 03:47
one heck of a leader, thank you

CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
19 February, 12:00
What a great leader!!! God bless this man!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 February, 11:32
🙏👊💪💯

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
18 February, 11:19
Thank GOD for this Mans COURAGE! We have NO ONE now!
WE'RE STUCK!!!!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
18 February, 10:37
I love it!! GOD WINS!!

Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
18 February, 09:16
God bless him!
Trump needs to do that here.
In fact, I believe the timing of these revelations about the election fraud in Burma and the exposing of the Covid scam in Ghana has been strategic...
tick-tock, drip, drip...?